Energy Innovation Program
The Energy Innovation Program funds innovation in the clean energy sector that supports Canada’s sustainable economic growth and the achievement of Canada’s long-term GHG reduction goals.
1) Legal entities validly incorporated or registered in Canada, including:
- For profit and not for profit organizations such as electricity and gas utilities, electricity system operators, transmissions owners and operators, companies, industry associations, research associations, and standards organizations;
- Indigenous organizations and groups;
- Community groups; and
- Canadian academic institutions.
2) Provincial, territorial, regional and municipal governments and their departments and agencies where applicable.