Assistance for Victims and Survivors of Crime with Disabilities
Program SummaryThe purpose of this call for proposals is to help address gaps where there is limited support and services, awareness raising, or research to benefit victims and survivors of crime with disability. Funding will be available to increase capacity where services already exist to support this vulnerable group; however, preference will be given to projects that help to address gaps.
- not-for-profit non-governmental organizations, including shelters, sexual assault centres, and other victim service organizations;
- community organizations who work with persons with disabilities;
- educational institutions;
- a municipal or regional government or agency; and
- bands and tribal councils and self-governing First Nations who are working to provide services and assistance to victims of crime in Indigenous communities.
Victims Fund Manager
Telephone: General Victims Fund: 613.941.4193
Department of Justice Canada
284 Wellington Street, 6th Floor