Crime Prevention Projects
Program SummaryThese summaries provide information on crime prevention projects funded by Public Safety Canada. Contact information for more information on these projects is available at the end of each summary.
- not-for-profit non-governmental organizations, including shelters, sexual assault centres, and other victim service organizations;
- community organizations who work with persons with disabilities;
- educational institutions;
- a municipal or regional government or agency; and
- bands and tribal councils and self-governing First Nations who are working to provide services and assistance to victims of crime in Indigenous communities.
Victims Fund Manager
Telephone: General Victims Fund: 613.941.4193
Department of Justice Canada
284 Wellington Street, 6th Floor