Bell Let's Talk Community Fund
The Community Fund supports projects that improve access to mental health care, supports and services for people in Canada. Preference will be given to applications that:
- Leverage, expand or replicate proven programs and services already being offered by other mental health agencies
- Include a detailed budget
- Have secured funding from other sources for the project
- Specifically address project sustainability post‑funding
- Have clear objectives and a measurement plan
- Are evidence-based or evidence‑informed
- Identify community impact and specify the number or increased number of individuals helped through the project
Canadian registered charities are eligible for consideration. Successful grant recipients will only be eligible for another Community Fund grant one year after the date of any previous grant.
The Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund only provides annual funding. The grant year starts on October 1 and ends September 30 the following year. Stewardship reports are due October 15, one year after grants are awarded.