Health Research and Engagement
Health research activities support the improvement of:
- quality and quantity of Aboriginal health data, research, and information;
- development, advancement, distribution, and knowledge translation of Aboriginal health information;
- capacity of First Nations and Inuit to generate and access Aboriginal health information.
- First Nations Bands, District, Tribal Councils and Associations;
- Inuit Associations, Councils and Hamlets;
- Canadian National Aboriginal organizations;
- non-governmental and voluntary associations and organizations, including non-profit corporations;
- educational institutions and hospitals and treatment centres;
- Municipal, provincial and territorial governments and Health Authorities and Health agencies.