Post-secondary Partnership Program (PSPP)
Assist Canadian post-secondary institutions in the design and delivery of college and university level courses that respond to the educational needs of First Nation and Inuit students.
Eligible regional First Nation organizations must meet the following criteria:
• have documented support from First Nations/communities/schools
• organizational structure includes an executive director or equivalent, finance officer and a board of directors or equivalent
• undertake, as a key function, elementary and secondary education support for groups of First Nation communities/schools
• be in a sound financial position
• agree to produce publicly available annual reports on education partnership projects and expenditures
• if new, replace an existing organization or an amalgamation of existing organizations
For more information:
South First Nations: Contact Indigenous Services Canada Regional Operations (Regina) at (306) 780-5392
North and Central First Nations: Contact Indigenous Services Canada Regional Operations (Prince Albert) at (306) 953-8522
First Nations may also contact their Funding Services Officer directly for a program referral.