Mental Health Commission of Canada
Community-based grants for research projects in cannabis and mental health
The Mental Health Commission of Canada (MHCC) is seeking applicants from priority populations who are interested in conducting community-based research on the relationship between cannabis and mental health.
- People with lived and living experience of cannabis use and/or mental health problems or illnesses
- First Nations, Inuit, and Métis
- Immigrant, refugee, ethnocultural, and racialized
- Two spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, and queer
- Communities who experience layers of oppression (e.g., homelessness, involvement in the justice system, sex work, and buying or selling street-level substances)
Friday, May 29, 2020.
350 Albert Street, Suite 1210
Ottawa ON K1R 1A4
Reception/Main number: 1.866.582.2808
General inquiries can also be emailed to: email@example.com