Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Indigenous Pathfinder service
The Government of Canada is committed to a renewed relationship with Indigenous Peoples, based on the recognition of rights, respect, co-operation, and partnership.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) is offering the Indigenous Pathfinder service – a one-stop shop for advice and referral to help navigate the relevant information, tools and support available to start or expand activities in the agriculture and agri-food sector. The service strives to ensure you do not miss out on support and other business opportunities available.
An AAFC advisor will:
- listen to your project idea or plan and offer suggestions for next steps
- inform you on AAFC funding programs and services
- find and refer you to the right AAFC expert
- help you connect with other federal support available
- follow your progress
First Nations, Métis, and Inuit individuals and organizations, including businesses and non-profit associations
- Telephone: 1-866-367-8506
- TTY: 613-773-2600
- Fax: 1-877-949-4885
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org