Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
New Horizons for Seniors Program (NHSP)
The New Horizons for Seniors Program (NHSP) is a federal grants and contributions program. It provides funding for projects that make a difference in the lives of seniors and in their communities.
- Promote volunteerism among seniors and other generations
- Engage seniors in the community through the mentoring of others
- Expand awareness of elder abuse, including financial abuse
- Support the social participation and inclusion of seniors
- Provide capital assistance for new and existing community projects and programs for seniors