Victims Fund - Project Funding
Program SummaryThe Victims Fund provides grants and contributions to support projects and activities that encourage the development of new approaches, promote access to justice, improve the capacity of service providers, foster the establishment of referral networks, and/or increase awareness of services available to victims of crime and their families.
- not-for-profit agencies and organizations;
- national, provincial, territorial, municipal, Aboriginal, community or professional organizations, societies or associations;
- educational institutions;
- bands and tribal councils and self-governing First Nations who are working to provide services and assistance to victims of crime in Aboriginal communities;
- non-governmental organizations;
- private-sector organizations sponsoring non-profit projects;
No deadline. Proposals are approved, in part, based on the availability of funding.