Culture Days Funding Assistance
Culture Days Funding Assistance is designed to support Culture Days initiatives (activities, events and projects) that engage public participation and inspire future involvement in the cultural life of Saskatchewan communities.
Culture Days Funding Assistance supports:
• activities that will encourage and inspire people to try something new and become a regular participant in cultural activities;
• the hiring of Saskatchewan artists and cultural workers who will engage new audiences and share their skills and talents;
• a wide range of interactive and diverse cultural activities in communities across the province during Culture Days.
Significant priority will be given to projects that:
• provide excellent opportunities for hands-on, interactive cultural experiences for participants, as opposed to activities that are more passive in nature;
• are engaging and accessible – Culture Days activities are to be free to the public;
• contribute significantly to community involvement and/or engagement
Be a First Nations Band or Municipality. The applicant must:
- be in good standing with the Saskatchewan Lotteries Community Grant Program; and
- have no outstanding grant follow-ups due to SaskCulture
April 15, 2019
Dominga Robinson, Outreach Consultant