Carlton Trail College
First Nation Market Housing Fund
Each year, Carlton Trail College awards scholarships to deserving students. Presently, there are four types of awards available to Carlton Trail College students entering into or completing post-secondary programs of 12 weeks or longer. If you are pursuing post-secondary education at Carlton Trail College, you may be eligible for an award, bursary or scholarship. These awards can help pay for expenses associated with pursuing an education such as tuition, fees, books and housing.
Carlton Trail College Student Awards Program
BHP Jansen Project 2020 Scholarship
The 2021 BHP High School Scholarship program is now open offering scholarships to upcoming or recent graduates, under the age of 30 from a participating school / community / First Nation including:
- Beardy’s and Okemasis Cree Nation
- Day Star First Nation
- Fishing Lake First Nation
- George Gordon First Nation
- Kawacatoose first Nation
- Muskowekwan First Nation
- Quill Lake
Applicants must be from one of the above participating schools, communities or First Nations AND
1. Be graduating form Grade 12 in June 2021 and will be attending a post-secondary program at a University, College or Technical Institution in 2021-2022 OR
2. Obtained their Grade 12 (includes Grade 12 equivalency) in previous years, and is under the age of 30 as of 30 June 2021, and is accepted or enrolled in a post-secondary program at a University, College or Technical Institution for the first time in 2021-2022.
For more information or for an application form, contact any of the following:
- Your school’s Guidance Counselor or Principal,
- Your First Nation post-secondary coordinator or Labour Force Development (LFD) coordinator
- BHP at 306.286.4411 or by email at Ann.Paton@bhp.com
- The BHP Scholarship Committee’s Managing Partner: Carlton Trail College at 1.800.667.2623, by email at email@example.com or on Facebook or Twitter (@CarltonTrail).
Please visit website: https://www.carltontrailcollege.com/succeed/scholarships,-awards-and-bursaries